- Building capacity to implement broad evidence and practice-based policy, environmental, programmatic, and infrastructure changes
- Supporting implementation of such interventions in five strategic directions, aligning with Healthy People 2020.
Five “Strategic Directions”
- Tobacco-free living
- Active living and healthy eating
- High impact evidence-based clinical and other preventive services
- Social and emotional wellness
- Healthy and safe physical environment
All strategies are associated with specific measures to achieve health equity, eliminate health disparities, and improve the health of the population and population subgroups.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Health Transformation Department Contacts
Phone: (907) 543-6167
Fax: (907) 543-6143