The Physical Therapy Dept is located in the main hospital off the lobby opposite the pharmacy. We see any and all patients with physical problems needing rehabilitation occurring from injury or other reasons.
- individualized and on-going physical therapy evaluations
- progressive individualized therapeutic exercise programs
- wound care
- advice on ergonomics and home safety
- orthopedic supplies such as braces and exercise bands, etc
- ordering DME equipment: walkers and wheelchairs
- stroke and other neuro rehabilitation
We also travel to all of the subregional clinics several times a year to treat patients in these areas.
Our patient appointment hours are from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. M–F. Appointments are 40 minutes each. Staff is available 8 a.m.– 6 p.m. M–F.
We have walk-in (same day) appointments available most days between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. (M–F). In order to be seen as a walk-in, the patient first has to register for a PT walk-in appointment. Walk-in times are first come/first serve, same day appointments and can fill up quickly, so we encourage patients to register the morning of the day they plan on attempting a walk-in appointment.
To make appointments, call our Admin Assistant at 543-6342 or 543-6359
Heather Johnson is the Interim Physical Therapy Manager. 543-6695