The Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation is dedicated to bringing health care closer to the villages. The goal is to improve the quality of health care and access to services for the people of the region.
Many of the services found at the Bethel Hospital are now available at the Sub-Regional clinics. Patients may receive preventative and urgent care, diagnostic review, physical exams, prenatal care, minor surgery, laboratory tests, X-rays, and medications all right there, close to home.
YKHC operates five Subregional clinics.
- Clara Morgan Subregional Clinic (Aniak) 907-675-4556
- Pearl E. Johnson Subregional Clinic (Emmonak) 907-949- 3500
- John Afcan Memorial Subregional Clinic (St. Mary’s) 907- 438-3500
- Toksook Bay Subregional Clinic 907-427-3500
- Hooper Bay Subregional Clinic 907-758-3500
- Subregional Clinics Map (pdf 148K)
The Subregional Clinic Offers:
- A highly qualified medical staff with mid-levels and community health aides
- Urgent care with a cardiac monitor, defibrillator, IV equipment, oxygen, casting equipment and other advanced life support equipment
- 10,000 sq. ft. of floor space, comfortable waiting area, examination rooms, a medicinal storage area, a special procedure room and examination and treatment rooms for dentists and eye doctors
- A laboratory capable of testing the blood and urine of patients and a standard X-ray just as in a hospital
- Specialty clinics in dental care, optometry, physical therapy, orthopedics, ear-nose-throat, pediatrics and mammograms
- Behavioral Health offers Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse screenings, assessments, intervention and treatment
Click here to see the Subregional Clinic Brochure