Mark your calendars everyone in Bethel! There will be an Enrollment Event at the Cultural Center and Library from March 6th-8th!
Anyone need help enrolling for health care coverage through Healthcare.gov, Medicaid, VA Health Benefits, or filing for their Alaska Native/American Indian Exemption stop by!
Any elders who have Medicare or any individual with VA Health Benefits does NOT need to sign up for anything.
- Open to all community members
- Thursday March 6, 2014 from 9 a.m.to 6 p.m.
- Friday, March 7, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday March 8, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We will hold raffle drawings each day for gift cards!
It’s important to bring these documents to enroll in Healthcare.gov
- State Photo ID
- Social Security Cards & Date of Birth (for each person needing health insurance)
- Income Verification (pay stubs, W-2 forms, 2012 taxes)
- Birth Certificate, U.S. Resident Card/Passport (or anything else verifying or qualifying immigration status
- Policy Numbers of current insurance of those in household
- Current e-mail address & password (We can help you create an e-mail account)
Filing for an Alaska Native/American Indian Exemption? Please bring
- Tribal Enrollment Card (Village), ANSCA Shareholder Card (Regional/Village) for each family member or
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) for each family member
- Social Security Numbers & Date of Birth for each family member
For more information about this event contact the Bethel Family Clinic at (907) 543-3773
Raffle drawings will be held each day for gift cards!