YKHC is proud to announce the launch of our 2017 Native management training program, Compass.
2017 Nominations are now open!
Click here to download the nomination form.
Instructions for submitting a nomination:
- Complete the required information on the nomination form.
- Send the completed form to the nominee for review, signature(s), and final submission.
- Submit all the required documents to email@example.com
- Completed Nomination Form
- Nominee’s current resume
- Letter of Interest from the nominee.
The letter should reflect your interest in the Compass management development program, your professional goals, and why you believe you should be selected for the 2017 cohort.
What is Compass?
Compass is a management development program for Alaska Native employees who demonstrate management capabilities and leadership as evidenced by going above and beyond what is asked or expected of them.
This comprehensive training opportunity focuses on key competencies of management in alignment with YKHC’s Napartet Strategy:
- Healthy Community
- Healthy People
- Care Delivery
- Corporate Capability & Culture
A typical week in the Compass program may entail:
- Group Discussions
- Guest Speakers
- Visit/Rotations through various departments within YKHC
- Self-Study & Project Development
YKHC’s Compass program offers a unique, comprehensive, and culturally relevant opportunity for employees who demonstrate a desire and willingness to develop and learn critical management skills.
Thank you for looking towards the horizon as we work to prepare the future leaders of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation.
Check out the video project the 2013 Compass Cohort produced below