- Community prevention poster
- What to do when sick with COVID-19
- Disinfection without running water
- Chlorine mixing instructions for water plant operators
- Messenger April 2020: Special COVID-19 Info Edition
- What is Contact Tracing?
- Understanding Quarantine vs Isolation
- Understanding Testing, Results, and Importance of Quarantine
- How to access myYKHealth
- Safe Preparation of Body for Burial
- What is Lockdown?
- Helpful tips to prepare for and respond to a COVID-19 case in your community
COVID-19: Call Before Seeking Care
If you have symptoms like a fever, cough or shortness of breath, do not go to your village clinic and do not go to the Emergency Room in Bethel. Instead, call your village clinic, or in Bethel, call 543-6949.