YKHC has produced the following resources to help our communities prepare for and respond to COVID-19. Please use and share these resources widely.
- Protect Yourself and Others From COVID-19
- What to do when sick with COVID-19
- Disinfection without running water
- Chlorine mixing instructions for water plant operators
- Messenger April 2020: Special COVID-19 Info Edition
- What is Contact Tracing?
- Understanding Quarantine vs Isolation
- Understanding Testing, Results, and Importance of Quarantine
- How to access myYKHealth
- Safe Preparation of Body for Burial
- What is Lockdown?
- Helpful tips to prepare for and respond to a COVID-19 case in your community
- Reminder about essential travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- NALLUNRITNARQELLRIIT NAULLUUTEM NALLIINI
Yup’ik Practices and Teachings to Know During the Coronavirus
- How to Wash Your Masks
- How to safely celebrate holidays during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Formal Recommendations for School Districts, April 29, 2021
- Guidance for Large or Extended Families Living in the Same Home (cdc.gov)
- Consent to Disclose COVID-19 Vaccination Data in YKHC Public Notices and Announcement
Click to download the PDF
- Community Lockdown Advisory, April 27, 2021
- YK Elders Home Visitation—Updated Guidelines
- COVID-19 Funding for Indian Country
- HR 1319 Synopsis
- ARPA COVID-19 Funding Presentation
COVID-19: Call Before Seeking Care
If you have symptoms like a fever, cough or shortness of breath, do not go to your village clinic and do not go to the Emergency Room in Bethel. Instead, call your village clinic, or in Bethel, call 543-6949.