The 5th Annual Bethel Community Health Fair will be held Saturday November 9, 2013 at the Yupiit Piciryarait Cultural Center in Bethel from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In addition to seasonal flu shots, you will be able to get your blood pressure and glucose levels checked and find lots of information and answers to your health questions.
The fair is sponsored by the Kuskokwim Campus and UAA School of Nursing, with participation by many of YKHC’s programs and services and other local and statewide agencies.
Many residents (adults over 18 only) will be interested in these low cost, high quality blood tests being offered.
- Comprehensive Blood Tests (requires 12- hr. fasting)
- 27 tests panel, includes CBC, CMP, & Lipids $45
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) $30
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) $25
- Estimated Average Glucose (A1C) $25
- Vitamin D Levels $50
- Blood typing $20
The blood testing will end at noon. People are reminded to drink plenty of water before having blood drawn.