YKHC offers various scholarships for students enrolled in health-oriented programs at accredited schools. If you need financial assistance in pursuing your interest in a nursing, dental, medical or other healthcare career, please contact us.
Who the scholarship is for
A student who has applied to an accredited school and been accepted into a health program. Additional information is in the application for health professional occupations as prioritized by YKHC.
Who should apply?
- Tribal members and descendants of villages served by YKHC
- Employees of YKHC who are in good standing
- All Alaska residents
What are the prerequisites?
- Student must have completed all prerequisites for the program of study. Prerequisites vary by health occupation program.
- Student applying for funding of a health program at a graduate level must have completed their Bachelors degree.
When is the deadline?
- The deadline for the YKHC Scholarship is May 24, 2019.
Where do you file an application?
- Download the application. Print and complete the application, then mail it to the address below:
YKHC Scholarship Program
Attn: AHEC Executive Director
P.O. Box 528
Bethel, AK 99559
Phone: 907-543-6060 or 1 800-478-3321 Ext. 6060