YKHC’s Management & Leadership Development Program
YKHC is proud to announce the launch of our 2019 Native management learning & development program, Compass.
2019 Nominations are now open! Click here to download the nomination form
Instructions for submitting a nomination:
- Complete the required information on the nomination form
- Send the completed form to the nominee for review, signature(s), and final submission
- Submit all the required documents to email@example.com
- Completed Nomination Form
- Nominee’s current resume
- Letter of Interest from the nominee. The letter should be written by the nominee and clearly describe the following: interest in the Compass program, professional goals, and why the nominee believes they should be selected for the 2019 cohort.
What is Compass?
Compass is a learning & development program for Alaska Native employees who demonstrate management capabilities and leadership as evidence of going above and beyond what is asked or expected of them. This important leadership initiative has been made possible through the contributions and support of many employees across the corporation.
This comprehensive development opportunity focuses on key competencies of management in alignment with YKHC’s Mission, Vision, Values, and Napartet Strategy.
A typical week in the Compass program may entail:
- Group Discussions
- Guest Speakers
- Visits/Rotations through various departments within YKHC
- Self-Study & Project Development
YKHC’s Compass program offers a unique, comprehensive, and culturally-relevant opportunity for employees who demonstrate a desire and willingness to develop and learn critical management skills.
Thank you for looking towards the horizon as we work to prepare the future leaders of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation.