Compliance Hotline, 1-800-829-8523
At YKHC, we are committed to providing a safe environment where individuals can raise concerns of fraud and other serious concerns. The Compliance Hotline is one contact method available to customers and employees that would like to report concerns about patient safety, financial, and regulatory issues.
Individuals calling the Compliance Hotline are able to remain anonymous if they choose. Calls are never traced or recorded. Please keep in mind that in some instances anonymity may hinder a thorough investigation. Additionally, details of any concern or prior conversations related to the issue being raised may, at times, reduce the ability to remain anonymous.
Examples of Compliance Issues:
- Theft, fraud, waste, and abuse
- Violating health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Conflicts of interest
- Accepting inappropriate gifts and gratuities
- Discrimination and harassment
- Improper use of YKHC property and systems
- Falsifying documents
- Inaccurate or incomplete documentation and coding
- Ignoring regulatory requirements
- Disclosing confidential information