Tribal Unity Gathering
Tribal Unity Gathering XXVII
April 12-13, 2023
The theme of this year’s event is Calrunata Yuungnaqpiallerkarput, Striving to Become the Healthiest People. This theme highlights YKHC’s vision of using Native self-determination and culturally relevant health systems to support the health of the people in the YK Delta.
Online registration begins February 7 and runs through March 10, 2023. Because of the advance time needed to arrange travel and lodging, there are no substitutions or changes for delegates after March 10.
We look forward to seeing registered delegates at the Tribal Gathering April 12-13!
Registration for Tribal Gathering XXVII closed on March 10.
All registered delegates should receive travel details no later than April 5.
If you have questions or need assistance , please email email@example.com or call 907-543-6038.
- The meeting will be held at the Yup’iit Piciryarait Cultural Center in Bethel, April 12-13, 2023.
- YKHC will arrange for the two (2) delegates from each tribe, nominated by their Tribal Council, to fly to Bethel on Tuesday, April 11, and return home Thursday, April 13 or Friday, April 14.
- Lodging will be provided, if requested. Due to limited lodging, delegates may have a roommate. Please indicate during registration if you have a preferred roommate.
- Travel information will be sent to the email address provided during registration at least 5 days in advance of the start of the gathering.
- Per diems will be provided to delegates at check-in at the start of each morning.
- Breakfast will be provided both mornings of the gathering, April 12 and 13. Lunch will be provided on the first day, April 12. Delegates will be responsible for remaining meals while in Bethel.
- Delegates will be responsible for arranging their own transportation while in Bethel, including to/from lodging, the Cultural Center and the airport.
We are working to make your Tribal Gathering experience as enjoyable as possible. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-543-6038.