Tribal Unity Gathering XXVIII
March 7-8, 2024
The theme of this year’s event is Caliarkaput Ciunerkilillemteni, Setting Priorities for our Future. This theme highlights the importance of the feedback tribal delegates provide at this event to establish the organization’s focus in the upcoming year.
We are excited to host the Tribal Gathering will be held March 7-8 at the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital, in the Blueberry conference room.
YKHC is arranging for the two (2) delegates from each tribe, nominated by their Tribal Council, to fly from their home village in the YK Delta to Bethel on Wednesday, March 6, and return to their home village on Friday, March 8, or Saturday, March 9.
Online registration began Tuesday, January 9, and closed Wednesday, February 7, 2024. Because of the advance time needed to arrange travel and lodging, there are no additions or changes for delegates after Feb. 7. If you have questions about your registration, please contact us at email@example.com or call 907-543-6038.
Registration and travel
Registration closed February 7.
Registered delegates will receive travel information from YKHC via email no later than March 1.
Registered delegates who have not received an itinerary by March 1 should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-543-6038.
For more information and contact numbers, please review information in the link below.
- The meeting will be held in the Blueberry Conference room in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital in Bethel, March 7and 8, 2024.
- YKHC will arrange for the two (2) delegates from each tribe, nominated by their Tribal Council, to fly from their home village in the YK Delta to Bethel on Wednesday, March 6, and return to their home village on Friday, March 8, or Saturday, March 9.
- Lodging will be provided, if requested. Due to limited lodging, delegates may have a roommate. Please indicate during registration if you have a preferred roommate.
- Travel information will be sent to the email address provided during registration at least 5 days in advance of the start of the gathering.
- Per diems will be provided to delegates at check-in on March 7 and at the end of the meeting on March 8.
- Breakfast will be provided both mornings of the gathering,. Lunch will be provided on the first day, March 7. Delegates will be responsible for remaining meals while in Bethel.
- Delegates will be responsible for arranging their own transportation while in Bethel, including to/from lodging, and the airport.