The HealtheLife application, commonly referred to as MyYKHealth, is a secure, web-based service that enables collaboration between patients and providers.
MyYKHealth includes the following patient services:
- View Test Results – Including timely access to COVID-19 test results.
- Access your test result through your myYKHealth profile, by accessing “Health Record,” then “Results.”
- Send Secure Messages to Your Case Managers
- View Upcoming Appointments
- Health Record – You can find appointment instructions, medications, immunization records, and more. Keep your record up-to-date to help you and your care providers.
- Remember, this is not a complete health record. Some results such as radiology reports or provider notes may not be viewable.
- Manage other accounts – With proper consent, caregivers can view medical records of family members and for children up to the age of 18 years old.
- Minors will need to reactivate their myYKHealth account at the time of their 18th birthday.
If you already have a MyYKHealth account and would like to access any of these services, simply go to the homepage of the YKHC website, and click on the “myYKHealth Log-In” button.
If you don’t have a myYKHealth account, but have an email address on file with Registration, you can self-enroll by following these simple steps:
- Make sure YKHC Registration has your email on file. Patient Registration can be reached at 543-6315.
- Obtain your Medical Record Number (MRN) from the Registration department or locate your MRN number on any discharge paperwork from previous YKHC appointments.
- Go to https://ykhc.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/ or visit the YKHC website, and click on the “myYKHealth Self-Enrollment” button.
- Fill out the form with your information: Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Last four digits of your SSN, and MRN
Once you’ve created your account, go to your email and verify your email address. You will then be able to log in to myYKHealth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access myYKHealth?
Once you have an account set up, you can access myYKHealth anywhere you have access to the internet. The myYKHealth Log-In button is located on YKHC’s website.
Is my information secure?
Yes, myYKHealth is HIPAA-compliant and provides you with the ability to securely view, store, and share your health information.
If I have other questions?
Call 907-543-6315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.