- 1 lb ground reindeer
- 1 large onion
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salsa (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add ground meat and cook until brown.
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- Add onion to brown meat and continue to cook on medium-high heat.
- Drain beans and corn and rinse with water to remove salt. Place beans and corn in pan.
- Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and salsa (optional) and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Stuff tortillas with meat mixture and enjoy!